Re: issue tracker?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 16:36:59 +0200

Hi Eric,

> Maybe a first step would be changing `org-submit-bug-report' to submit
> the bug to debbugs, not to this mailing list?

I'd like to keep this mailing list as the central place to discuss
everything about Org, including bug reports.

When Org bugs are reported through M-x report-emacs-bug, chances are
that they are against an old version of Org, the one that comes with
Emacs.  I think it's good like it is: because we can easily guess
whether the bug is because Org is outdated or if it is an important
bug, still present in the stable version of Org.

--
 Bastien