using org mode to help with a construction project

From: Ram Bhamidipaty
Subject: using org mode to help with a construction project
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 18:13:01 -0700

I am still a beginner at org mode - I am looking for ideas or
information about how I can use org mode to help me manage a
construction project.

I have a list of contractors (name, phone, email, etc) that I want to
contact - and eventually get bids. Right now I would like to keep track
of which ones have been sent an initial email, a time stamp for that
would also be good. Maybe even record any response.

If there were a nice way to select and export the contact info for
certain contractors that would be nice. I have a list of around 40 and I
want to contact them in batches of 5. Maybe I could pick 5, export the
addresses to Thunderbird and send initial requests.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.