Failing tests (was: Possible fix for :includes header argument in org-ba

From: Kévin Le Gouguec
Subject: Failing tests (was: Possible fix for :includes header argument in org-babel C source blocks)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 14:41:53 +0200

Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> writes:

> The source for that page is in the worg repo:
> https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/worg/src/master/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-C.org

Thanks for the pointer, and for applying the patches!

>>>   FAILED  ob-tangle/jump-to-org
>>>   FAILED  test-org-attach/dir
>
> :(
>
> After your first patch, all tests now pass on my end.  Would you mind
> posting the details of those failures in a new thread?

Mmm, on further inspection, those tests fail on one of my setups but
pass on another.

I think I've narrowed this down to org-open-file running "less
examples/att1/fileA" instead of visiting this file.

The following snippet returns "less '%s'" on the failing setup, and nil
on the passing one:

#+begin_src elisp
(mailcap-mime-info (mailcap-extension-to-mime ""))
#+end_src

IIUC this comes from /etc/mailcap; the failing setup (Xubuntu 18.04) has
an entry saying "less '%s'" for "text/plain"; the passing setup
(OpenSUSE Tumbleweed) simply has no /etc/mailcap.  mailcap-mime-info
falls back to "text/plain" when mailcap-extension-to-mime returns nil.

Let-binding org-file-apps to '(("." . emacs)) makes the tests pass, but
I don't know if that's the way we want to solve this.