Re: Possible fix for :includes header argument in org-babel C source blo

From: Kévin Le Gouguec
Subject: Re: Possible fix for :includes header argument in org-babel C source blocks
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 12:09:35 +0200

Kévin Le Gouguec <kevin.legouguec@gmail.com> writes:

> That leads me to believe that the coercion was an unintended side-effect
> of (format …).

Never mind, the ORG-NEWS entry for 9.1 shows an example of unquoted
header, so I guess it is intentional.

Here is a patch to fix the regression:

And here is a patch to add a test for the unquoted-single-header case,
since otherwise it's hard to tell whether this behaviour is intentional:

(Is the Org source for the C/C++/D Babel syntax[1] committed somewhere,
BTW?  I could not find it in the Org repo.)

I'd like to say that all tests pass now, but I'm getting failures on
master (even without my changes) for two other tests:

[1] https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-C.html