CUSTOM_id ignored on blocks by ox-beamer

From: Rafael
Subject: CUSTOM_id ignored on blocks by ox-beamer
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 15:13:36 -0500

Consider the following example:

#+begin_src org
,#+title: Test

,* Section
  :PROPERTIES:
  :CUSTOM_ID: section
  :END:

,** Frame
   :PROPERTIES:
   :CUSTOM_ID: frame
   :END:

,*** Block
    :PROPERTIES:
    :CUSTOM_ID: block
    :END:
#+end_src

If I export this to Beamer, then both section and frame get appropiate
labels, (either with org-latex-prefer-user-labels set to t or nil), but
the custom_id for block is completely ignored. I want to use theorems as
blocks in frames, so it would be very useful to me if the custom_id in
the block is exported as \label{block}. Is there a way to have this by
setting a variable, or something?

It works if I include #+beamer: \label{block} below the properties
drawer, but I would prefer not to duplicate the label, of course.

Best regards,
Rafael