Re: A small idea to simplify (further) time input in the date/time promp

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: A small idea to simplify (further) time input in the date/time prompt
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 13:46:48 +0100

On Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 09:29, Gustavo Barros wrote:
> So I'd like to suggest a simplification there, which is: a string in
> the format "hour h minute" (that's small caps letter "H"), but in

I would be strongly in favour of having this option.  This is how I
write times in email messages, for instance, so would be more consistent
for me.  And especially when I communicate with my European partners
when referring to times after 12 noon.

I seem to recollect this coming up before on the list back in the mists
of time, mind you... but I could be mis-recollecting given that we have
no issue tracker. ;-)
--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.6-640-g9bc0cc