Re: issue tracker?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 10:22:56 +0100

On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 at 18:57, Russell Adams wrote:
> My personal opinion is I'd always prefer to use my mail client over some
> website.

+∞!

There are some communities that I would love to participate in but do
not because they use, for instance, discourse which has a horrible email
interface.  And their web interface cannot be used via eww, for
instance.

In any case, strictly speaking, some org issues could be submitted via
Emacs's own bug tracker, at least for the version of org that comes with
Emacs?
--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.6-640-g9bc0cc