Re: issue tracker?

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 22:47:35 +0200

Hi all,

Interesting discussion. I have also wondered about this - I have not
yet contributed to the Org codebase, but I have wondered if patches
and bug fixes can sometimes get lost among other discussions.

However, ultimately the best tracking system is the one that works for
the developers and their workflow. A full-featured issue tracking
system is useless if the developers don't have the habit of using it.

So, whatever works for Nicolas and all the other wonderful people who
maintain this amazing piece of software for free, works for me :)

Best,
--Diego