Re: [RFC] Let Org Mode's completion support all Babel header arguments

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [RFC] Let Org Mode's completion support all Babel header arguments
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 21:48:36 +0800

> Hello,
>
> stardiviner <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I found Org Mode's completion (from ~completion-at-point-functions~ which is
>> provided by ~pcomplete-completions-at-point~) can complete in bellowing
>> places
>> (the "|" represent cursor point):
>
> [...]
>
>> So I think Org Mode need an union API to manage those keywords. WDYT?
>
> pcomplete certainly needs some love.
>
> There is already `org-babel-common-header-args-w-values' and
> `org-babel-header-args:LANG'. You may want to look into
> `org-lint-wrong-header-value' to check how they are used.
>
> Regards,

I found library "org-pcomplete.el" and check it out, I combined the header
arguments retrieve mechanism from command ~org-babel-insert-header-arg~. Put it
into ~pcomplete/org-mode/block-option/src~. Not org-pcomplete.el on Babel header
arguments works perfect.

I attached the patch.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3