Can I "multi-include" a subtree?

From: David Rogers
Subject: Can I "multi-include" a subtree?
Date: Sat, 02 May 2020 13:09:26 -0700

Is there a method I can use to include the same subtree in several different
files, such that editing one instance of that subtree updates the others
automatically? I'm hoping to be able to view the full version of the subtree in
each of the files, without having to follow a link; if what I'm describing
isn't really possible, then I'll just use links in the other files to point to
the original subtree, which I know how to do. I'm just exploring the
sometimes-unexpected possibilities. :)

--
Thanks
David