Re: Section about latex export is broken in the html manual?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: Section about latex export is broken in the html manual?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 21:31:31 -0400

Niclas Borlin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> As far as I can tell, several links of section 10.13 LaTeX Export
> (https://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-Export.html) are broken (last
> checked 2020-04-28 19:15 UTC).
>
> The first four links on the page point to useful pages, i.e., clicking
> on "Quoting LaTeX code:" will get you to
> https://orgmode.org/manual/Quoting-LaTeX-code.html#Quoting-LaTeX-code,
> that contains section 13.10.4 Quoting LaTeX code.
>
> However, from the link "Tables in LaTeX export" downwards, you are
> linked back to the same page. For instance, clicking on "Tables in
> LaTeX export" will get you to
> https://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-Export.html#Tables-in-LaTeX-export. (I
> suspect the content of the page should be an updated version of
> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/org/Tables-in-LaTeX-export.html.)
>
> I suspect this is a link naming issue in the .org version of the
> manual. Can anyone fix this?

I can confirm your findings, but I don't see anything wrong in the
.org version of the manual: I exported it to .html locally and that
works fine. But I'm not sure what happens on the way from one's local
system to the site.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler