adding paragraph folding to visibility cycling?

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: adding paragraph folding to visibility cycling?
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 07:23:01 -0400

One feature I have always found helpful when working on long documents
is paragraph folding; where paragraphs are folded to display just the
first line.

MS Word had this very early on in its outline view, for example.

I can get paragraph folding and unfolding in org using packages like
origami (say with origami-toggle-all-nodes), but I was wondering if
there's a way to easily add it to org visibility cycling?

Bruce