Re: custom props in `org-agenda-get-scheduled`

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: custom props in `org-agenda-get-scheduled`
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 12:50:12 +0800

> The problem is that there doesn't seem to be any hook available for me
> to add a prop during the agenda creation process. Am I missing
> something? Or do I just need to modify `org-agenda-get-scheduled` directly?

The closest to what you want is org-agenda-prefix-format, where you can
add user-defined functions to format prefix strings in agenda. The
function will be ran with point at the headline in org file.

Alternatively, you may add a function cycling over the agenda headlines
to org-agenda-finalize-hook. Then, you can edit the agenda lines as you
wish. Every headline in agenda has 'org-hd-marker text property pointing
to the headline position in the org file.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Ihor

--