Re: Bug: Repeating tasks no longer appearing on future dates in the agen

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Bug: Repeating tasks no longer appearing on future dates in the agenda [9.3.6 (9.3.6-17-g389288-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/)]
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:21:04 -0300

Hi Kyle,

On Sun, Apr 12 2020, Kyle Meyer wrote:

I'll plan to revert the commit tomorrow.  Please chime in if you
disagree with me doing so.

Reverted in 1de7eabf2.

Thank you very much for this. I've already received the weekly build, and it looks good again. Hopefully a solution for the one-time delay issue which does not trigger this new problem can be found. But I concur (if I may) it was a wise decision to revert the commit in the meantime.

Best,
Gustavo.