how to get an org-link to open a program in eshell

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: how to get an org-link to open a program in eshell
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 10:22:26 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to get something via an org-link. I suspect that it is
possible, but the documentation is not clear enough for me to get it.

I want to make an org-link that get me directly in eshell a program,
and if it is possible to do it, I will bookmark this org-link.

To explain precisely what I want to do: I have an executable in
/usr/local/bin that I  have called SMinlog , in a shell, the command
SMinlog -p -i open directly the following output:
SEQUENT:
and in the my Linux desktop xfce I have also an icon that is a
shortcut to open directly this program in a xfce4-terminal.

I suspect that an org-link could provide the same function directly in eshell.
If I am right, I would be happy to find the solution, but I am afraid
that I need help.

Best wishes,

Jo.