Re: Org mode for meeting minutes

From: Timm Lichte
Subject: Re: Org mode for meeting minutes
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 21:03:48 +0100

Just for your amusement: I've developed a very different but effective way of taking minutes with org-mode that uses just lists and enumerations. I have been using this solution for more than a year on a daily basis and I'm really happy with it (and colleagues don't complain). Speed, simplicity and readability for non-emacsers is critical in my job, so the solutions you are proposing would be overkill.

You can have a look at the style and code here:

  https://github.com/timmli/org-minutes-dev

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. But keep in mind that the code is not polished at all -- this is a hobby project of an elisp dilettante.

Best,
Timm