Re: Bug or not a bug? dot expansion in ob-shell

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: Bug or not a bug? dot expansion in ob-shell
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 07:35:12 -0800

Hi Bastien,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> thanks for your thoughtful inputs.  I've now removed the option.

I think it's good you removed the option.

However, it looks like the behavior now is to return the output, instead
of the exit code, when ":results value".

According to my reading of this thread, most of the commenters were in
agreement that we should keep the original behavior and return the exit
code, as we do in 9.3.