Re: Bug: Repeating tasks no longer appearing on future dates in the agen

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Bug: Repeating tasks no longer appearing on future dates in the agenda [9.3.6 (9.3.6-17-g389288-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/)]
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 02:37:45 +0000

Hi Gustavo,

Gustavo Barros <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> As of recently, repeating tasks are no longer showing up in the agenda
> for future dates. Below a minimal example of the issue:

Thanks for the report and the minimal example to trigger the issue.
This bisects to 39c656870 (org-agenda.el: Fix handling of one-time
delays, 2020-02-01), which was part of the 9.3.3 release.  I believe
this is the thread that prompted that change:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-01/msg00353.html