Need Guidance in developing and generating code using org-mode

From: KOKOU AFIDEGNON
Subject: Need Guidance in developing and generating code using org-mode
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 17:09:13 +0000

Hi,

Here is my sample org entry which i want to build a website for.

  2. ** Design
  3. *My Sample design attempt*
  4. The journey has been quite long coupled with heuristic approaches
  5. This is an attempt to generate an html file from my blog written in
  6. org-mode.
  7. * Archives
  8. ** By Categories
  9. ** By Date
  10. ** By Author
  11. * Account
  13. - username
  14. - password
  15. - email
  16. - Gender
  18. - Username
  19. - Password
  20. ** Activate
  21. ** Logout

I have been able to to export using C-c C-e h o

  • How do i insert my personal template with custom CSS and JS?
  • Under Register, and Login heading, How do i generate html forms which will post entries to specific destinations? and also generate code for capturing the data?
  • How do i link Activate and Logout heading to custom urls?
I m finding hard grasping orgmode i will be grateful if you can help elucidate.