Re: ICS agenda export exceeds max-specpdl-size probably because of org-d

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: ICS agenda export exceeds max-specpdl-size probably because of org-depend (org-edna same?)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:46:50 +0100

Hi Karl,

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> Easy: I could not find any change of the defaults in my
> configuration[1]. So all of them have to be the default values.
>
> [1] https://github.com/novoid/dot-emacs/blob/master/config.org

I would try setting `org-agenda-before-write-hook' to nil (it is set
to `org-agenda-add-entry-text' by default.

Also, I see `org-icalendar-include-body' is set to 1000 in your setup.

That's a lot and this will generate a lot of strings replacements,
I suggest trying a lower value for your export-and-write function.

HTH,

--
 Bastien