Re: Exploring properties

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Exploring properties
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:40:23 +0100

Hi Vikas,

Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:

> Would you think that an extension of org-collector is the direction to
> look at? Doesn't look like org-collector has seen any updates in a
> long time.

You might want to look at recutils instead.

It was announced on org-mode mailing list here 10 years ago:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-12/msg00219.html

Jose is still developing it actively - it made the news on HN
recently: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=22153665

There is *some* integration with org-mode, although I have not tested
it. I've also found this, but this seems outdated and not maintained:
https://github.com/millarc/ob-rec.el

I'm cc'ing Jose as he may be able to share his own wishlist on how Org
could better interact with recutils.

HTH,

--
 Bastien