Re: suggest using E-M-S 3-line notation from HAL/S for super/subscriptin

From: VanL
Subject: Re: suggest using E-M-S 3-line notation from HAL/S for super/subscripting
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 18:07:06 +1100

Thanks Eric.

I wasn't looking for anything in particular.  Seeing the E-M-S 3-line
notation reminded me what a pain those invisible delimiters for
raising/lowering indexing scripts can be.  Which was what made me reach
out to bzg.

(I won't be able to reply from this address as it expires in the next
few days.  The T&C when renewing the address goes to a "nothing" page in
transition, so I let it go.  I should resurface from sdf.org )

-- VL