Re: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:32:52 +0100

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure why the distinction between :open and :follow is needed
> in the context of the discussion for exporting attachments: is it
> because attachment need to be "open", not just followed?

The motivation is that the new behaviour for `:follow' is not compatible
with the previous one, since the signature changed. So, we have two
`condition-case' with `wrong-number-of-arguments'), or we add new
keywords so old code still works during transition.

Thinking about it, we can stick to a single solution, e.g., the
`condition-case' workaround. Therefore we do not need to introduce a new
keyword. However, all "ol-" libraries need to be updated.

I'll do that instead.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou