Re: Bug: org-refile-get-target offers default candidate in duplicity [9.

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Bug: org-refile-get-target offers default candidate in duplicity [9.2.6 (9.2.6-4-ge30905-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191007/)]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 22:51:57 -0300

Hi Bastien,

thank you very much for looking into this.

On Wed, Feb 12 2020, Bastien wrote:

this should be fixed in Org master branch, thanks for the detailed
report.  If you can confirm the fix, even better.

I tested it and indeed the duplicate candidate is gone. However, the last refile target no longer seems to be offered as the default for a subsequent refile operation. Was that intentional?

To be more precise, in terms of the ECM of the initial bug report, when refiling "Entry 2" the default target is "test.org/", when I would expect it to be "test.org/Top heading 1".

Best,
Gustavo.