Agenda: How to bulk mark regex w/spaces?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Agenda: How to bulk mark regex w/spaces?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:19:33 -0600

Hello all,

I'm trying to use org-agenda-bulk-mark-regexp and trying to search for
headings having "Pre Class".

None of the combinations have worked so far (I've tried with quotes
and without quotes in the prompt)

Pre Class
Pre\sClass
Pre\\sClass
Pre.*Class
{Pre Class}

It appears that the function is simply using the
(re-search-forward) function, and I've tried simply calling
:(re-search-forward "Pre Class") in the agenda, and the text is indeed
found.

Therefore, I'm wondering if the prompt for the regex is somehow mangling
the input to the function itself?

Thanks,
--Nate