Re: Fixed vs variable pitch font [legibility 4/6]

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Fixed vs variable pitch font [legibility 4/6]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 13:54:39 -0700

i think this is a really good idea.

there are subtleties including:

  - list bullets (fixed is good for aligning succeeding lines)
  - timestamps (many align these informally or in headers)
  - numbers (many align these informally -- but .,-+'?)
  - todo kw (defined by user, would be fantastic to be variable, but
some users do such things as making them be 4 characters and aligning
them in sibling headers; i think the org main page does this)
  - table subtleties
  - agenda subject lines (requires a change in org itself that makes
headers and tags individually definable faces so rhs is by default
variable but settable not to be, perhaps as part of a change making
columns in agenda individually definable for non-pitch reasons)

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html