[BUG?] org-babel-lilypond-commands can't be set through customize

From: Victor A. Stoichita
Subject: [BUG?] org-babel-lilypond-commands can't be set through customize
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:44:45 +0100

Hi!

In ob-lilypond the variable org-babel-lilypond-commands appears to be in a weird state. The customize interface says:
org-babel-lilypond-commands: nil
  > [ State ]: UNKNOWN, you should not see this.
> Commands to run lilypond and view or play the results. > These should be executables that take a filename as > an argument. > On some system it is possible to specify the filename > directly > and the viewer or player will be determined from the file > type;
  > you can leave the string empty on this case.

[C-h v] says:
org-babel-lilypond-commands is a variable defined in ‘ob-lilypond.el’.
It is void as a variable.

I can't set the variable through customize. I don't know what the syntax would be to set it with setq.

Actually I only need to customize the more specific org-babel-lilypond-midi-command. I can set this one with something like
(setq org-babel-lilypond-midi-command "timidiy").

However its docstring says:
org-babel-lilypond-midi-command is a variable defined in ‘ob-lilypond.el’.
Its value is "timidity"

  This variable may be risky if used as a file-local variable.

Documentation:
Command to play a MIDI file on your system.
Do not set it directly. Customize ‘org-babel-lilypond-commands’ instead.

Hence my attempt to customize org-babel-lilypond-commands.

I have org-mode 9.3.1.
Regards,
Victor