Re: Possible bug report: URL capitalization in online manual

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Possible bug report: URL capitalization in online manual
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 20:56:23 +0100

Hi Ori,

Ori <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure which repo this all lives in but I believe since
> information has been added to the paths, this should be easy. The
> other direction would be trickier and would need the old scheme.
>
> Wherever the current filename has capital letters after the first
> character, make an alias using the sentence-case version.
>
> Happy to take a stab at this if you can point me to the repo!

Thanks a lot for your help!

https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/ is where doc/org-manual.org
lives.

By exporting the manual with ~$ make html and bisecting from Org's
repository, you may find the list of aliases that I can add.

I searched nginx docs on how to make URL matching case-insensible:
from what I understand, you can rewrite a case-sensibility-ignored
URL to another URL, but you cannot completely ignore case-sensibility.

If I am wrong, please let me know.

--
 Bastien