Re: bug: org-table-convert-region-max-lines causes a "Code block produce

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: bug: org-table-convert-region-max-lines causes a "Code block produced nop output"
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 07:34:57 -0500

On 2/5/20 3:11 AM, Bastien wrote:
Hi Charles,

Charles Millar via Emacs-orgmode <address@hidden> writes:

In an org file I have a source code block to convert entries into and
generate a recutils file

#+begin_src sh?? :file SomeFile.rec
cat << EOF
# -*- mode: rec -*-

#### Begin recutils file

Approximately 770 records in recutils format each with about 20 entries;
over 17,000 lines including line feeds or carriage returns

#+end_src

The following error is produced:

Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/aspell with en_US dictionary...
executing Sh code block...
Wrote /tmp/babel-k8j93s/ob-input-LL2cYo
Error reading results: (user-error Region is longer than
???org-table-convert-region-max-lines??? (999) lines; not converting)
Code block produced no output.

This bug is quite old -- before I try to digg in, can you confirm it
is still present with latest Org version from the maint branch?

Thanks!

I have not experienced this problem since I reported it.

As I recall at a later date you pointed out that I should have inserted
the header :results file.

Thanks

Charlie Millar