Re: A new, "org-bullets"-like minor mode

From: D
Subject: Re: A new, "org-bullets"-like minor mode
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 11:43:57 +0100

> I would like to take a try too. Hope it is lightweight enough. Don't invoked
> lot of time.

I have not yet optimized the package, but experience no issues.  The
package is currently in the process of being reviewed for MELPA.  If you
(or anyone else) would like to contribute a large, complex org file for
benchmarking purposes I would be happy to profile my mode against it.

For the time being, you can find it  here:
https://github.com/dw-github-mirror/org-superstar-mode