Re: org-babel-load-file support elisp

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: org-babel-load-file support elisp
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 22:03:21 -0800

Tim Cross <address@hidden> writes:

> All other language specifiers comply to the pattern of source block
> languages being the language major mode name without the '-mode', but
> there is no elisp-mode.

Sorry to be pedantic, but I think shell source blocks are another
exception here. They can use various synonyms for the source language,
such as "shell", "sh", or any other name in org-babel-shell-names. Also,
while "shell-mode" is a major-mode, it is not the mode used by the
source buffer -- it is the mode used for the interactive shell created
by the `shell' command.