Re: LaTeX export failure

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: LaTeX export failure
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 13:40:18 -0500

"Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.online> writes:

> Thanks Eric,
>
> Good to know.  I'll try to track down the issue when I find time.
>
> All the best,
> Tom
>
> Fraga, Eric writes:
>
>> On Wednesday, 29 Jan 2020 at 15:22, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
>>> Here is the offending bit, which worked fine last November but
>>> fails today:
>>>
>>>  #+caption: Compare figure\nbsp{}[[fig:mqs3_op]].
>>
>> This works fine for me.  Sorry; that probably doesn't help you
>> much... :-(
>

> --
> Thomas S. Dye
> https://tsdye.online/tsdye

If you have not tried it already, M-x toggle-debug-on-error and
retrying the export should give a backtrace, which should help guide
further investigation. It should work even if you do the export in
batch mode (the backtrace should appear on stderr, I think), but if
you can do it interactively and with uncompiled code (C-u M-x
org-reload IIRC), that would be best.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler