Re: Strangely recognized non-lists and non-headers.

From: D
Subject: Re: Strangely recognized non-lists and non-headers.
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 16:26:21 +0100

> You need to escape them with commas.

Ah, I overlooked that because I did not check the manual whether leading
stars are escaped automatically and just assumed it, sorry.  Thanks a lot!

Though, there is one minor thing I noticed:

Leading stars are valid comment symbols in Fortran, as long as they are
the first character in the line.  They are recognized in SRC fortran
blocks when the star is unescaped, but not when the star is escaped, meaning
#+BEGIN_SRC fortran
,* a valid comment
#+END_SRC
 is displayed with the org-block face instead of the usual
font-lock-comment-face.