re: a wide column problem

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: re: a wide column problem
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 06:33:56 -0500

I think the best that's now possible with orgmode is something like the
following.  I'll just need to be careful entering text into the work
column since the users of this table haven't even got emacs on their
computers let alone orgmode.

#+STARTUP align
| arrived                | staff           | work
       | left                   |
|------------------------+-----------------+-------------------------------------------+------------------------|
|                        |                 | <40>
       |                        |
| [2020-01-28 Tue 09:08] | Daedon and Doug | watch Doug laundry dishes
       | [2020-01-28 Tue 13:08] |
|                        |                 | trash removal containers recovery
| [2020-01-29 Wed 20:30] | umuaru          | brought food
       | [2020-01-29 Wed 20:45] |
| [2020-01-30 Thu 13:00] | alex            | fixed drains brought lunch and
black bags | [2020-01-30 Thu 14:00] |
|                        |                 | put light cover on over stove