Re: customizing Org for legibility

From: Texas Cyberthal
Subject: Re: customizing Org for legibility
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 09:23:31 +0800

> this is really impressive.  does it have a fill column?

That seems to be a quote from Zamboni's page. AFAIK, visual line mode
is the opposite of using a fill column.

#+begin_quote
i would be over the moon if you could make headers in the agenda variable pitch.
not only would it look better and be consistent with the outline, but it would
conserve space.
#+end_quote

I think headers in the agenda should remain fixed pitch, so that its
table aspects align correctly. Headers should be kept concise for
agenda compatibility. That's why I use non-standard syntax for
headings. E.g., I'd title this email chain thus:

tech | org-mode@ mail list | prose legibility | 2020-01

I don't recognize the other questions you're asking and suspect
they're for Zamboni.

Also, in my last email I miswrote: it's mixed-pitch not mixed-mode.