Re: Add a new link type for video files

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Add a new link type for video files
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 12:17:11 +0100

Hi Stardiviner,

> I don't have a strong opinion on this, but considering Emacs does not
> provide any way to play videos out of the box, I think there is no point
> in shipping this with Emacs.

agreed.  But this is a also nice feature (provided it does not depend
on the presence of mplayer only) -- if you find a way to publish this
code and advertize it on Worg, please go ahead.

We should work on making Worg more readable and efficient in promoting
external Org libraries - there are tons of them in the wild.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien