Testimony on how to publish a book using Org-mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Testimony on how to publish a book using Org-mode
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 11:59:28 +0100

Dear all,

I recently met the authors of this book, entirely publish using
Org-mode: https://ima.circex.org/storie/0-intro/index.html

They explain how they do this here:
https://ima.circex.org/vulgo_en.html

I thought it might be of interest for those hackers who want to
dive in and try publishing large texts with Org-mode.

Please send me a private email if you want to get in touch with
one of the author for details on their setup.

Enjoy!

--
 Bastien