Re: bug report org mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: bug report org mode
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 18:09:04 +0100

Hi Siegmar,

Siegmar Maier <address@hidden> writes:

> According to my examination the problem is with
> org-id-update-id-locations. Removeing that column makes it work
> again.
> If I put that line behind it works also again

Yes, `org-todo-keyword-faces' will be taken into account when set
before any actual fontification of an Org buffer.

If `org-id-update-id-locations' visits an Org buffer before
`org-todo-keyword-faces' is set, then this last variable will be
ignore in the visited buffer.

I hope this helps,

--
 Bastien