Re: Help me secure some free time for org-mode in 2020

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Subject: Re: Help me secure some free time for org-mode in 2020
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 13:14:10 -0300

Hello Bastien.

Em [2019-12-16 seg 19:09:55+0100], Bastien escreveu:

> My plan for 2020 is to ensure a smooth transition while I step down
> as the maintainer---at least by the end of 2020, probably by July.

You stepping down is a pity.

> As my timetable (and family life) has become more stable, I am more
> confident I can dedicate some of my free time again to maintaining
> until the transition is done: also because there are many ideas I
> would like to try, discuss and implement---Org possibilities still
> feel endless!

That is a relief.  But I hope you can still work on Org in the long run.

> If you want to help me secure some free time, please go ahead!
>
> I recommend using https://liberapay.com/bzg

I have just donated € 10.  I'm sorry for donating so little, but the
Brazilian Real is undervalued against the Euro (as well as against the
US Dollar).  Besides, I have some debt.

Regards and thank you!
--
- <https://jorgemorais.gitlab.io/justice-for-rms/>
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback.