Re: Wholesale changes to LaTeX headers

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: Wholesale changes to LaTeX headers
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 18:55:36 +0000

> On Dec 31, 2019, at 7:42 AM, Norman Walsh <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I want to make wholesale changes to the LaTeX preamble exported from
> Org mode. I want to put \RequirePackage and \PassOptionsToPackage
> calls before the \documentclass, I want to write a specific set of
> macros after the \documentclass, I want to craft a couple of
> \renewcommands, etc.
>
> Where should I begin?

Execute this src block:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results none
(info "(org) LaTeX header and sectioning")
(describe-variable 'org-latex-classes)
#+end_src

Browse the *info* buffer and study the *Help* buffer.

Then type

`M-x customize-variable RET org-latex-classes RET`

and add your custom class or modify an existing class to your liking.

HTH,

Chuck