Agenda: Display timeline for today

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Agenda: Display timeline for today
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 19:50:16 -0600

Hello all,

I was searching for a way to display today's clocked items in
a timeline style view e.g.:

10:00 - 10:15  foo
11:00 - 11:15 bar

I found this Stack Overflow thread:
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/19746/get-a-timeline-of-clocked-time-in-org-mode

One of the replies says to "Look into org-agenda-prefix-format to show start and end time" but doesn't specify how to do this.

Any ideas?  Looking at org-agenda-prefix-format I don't see anything regarding
a start time or end time.  I'm guessing I could code a function to get a
start and end time.  I looked around and found some code in org-element.el
and I think that org-element-timestamp-parser may be what I need, but wanted
to see if anyone has done something similar.

Thanks,
--Nate