Re: ob-js and Indium

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: ob-js and Indium
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 16:45:28 +0800

Ezequiel Birman <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all.
>
> I wanted to know if a JavaScript source block configured to
> use a session managed via
> https://github.com/NicolasPetton/Indium is currently
> supported.
>
> I believe the error I am getting is related to
> https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/ob-js.el#L47
>

>From Git log history, It seems is submitted by @Aaron Ecay, I used to added
Indium, skewer etc JS REPL support for ob-js. But seems those external package
APIs updated again. I think you can update by yourself. It's simple.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3