Re: restore window configuration after org-edit-src-exit

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: restore window configuration after org-edit-src-exit
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:11:34 -0800

I'd like to add a vote for the old behavior. I only recently noticed the
new behavior, and agree with Richard that it's inconvenient. I think
many of us missed this change because it wasn't in 9.2.

In particular, I'd propose to make the old behavior the default, and
hide the new behavior behind an option like Matt originally proposed.

I'm updating my copyright papers for my current job, if no one has
submitted a patch by the time I've got that sorted, I could work on a
patch then.