Best way to template a big table

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: Best way to template a big table
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 00:05:18 -0600

I've got a big table that I would like to create a template for, i.e., the rows and columns and the myriad | and -. Then a key chord would produce it in an org file ready for values to be entered. I've seen the post-9.2 tempo-define-template, but that looks more suited to smaller things. There is Emacs Skeleton, but I'd like to ask people who perhaps have faced this issue before for a "best practice" answer.

LB