Have :var reference a value

From: George Mauer
Subject: Have :var reference a value
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 10:52:59 -0600

I'm playing around with learning racket in an org buffer and I have a bunch of blocks that look like this

   #+begin_src racket :var value="abbracadaabra"
   ...do stuff with value...
   #+end_src

   #+begin_src racket :var value="abbracadaabra"
   ...do other stuff with value...
   #+end_src

Is there a way to move the "abbracadaabra" string into a single location so that I can just pull the var from that? I know I can put it in a table or a list, but how about into a single value?