Re: Issues with nested begin..end blocks in inline math environments

From: Matt Huszagh
Subject: Re: Issues with nested begin..end blocks in inline math environments
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 11:28:12 -0800

"Fraga, Eric" <address@hidden> writes:
> The identification of LaTeX fragments is somewhat fragile (in my
> experience).  I would suggest you enclose complex LaTeX code fragments
> within an #+begin_export latex ... #+end_export environment.
>
> Assuming your export target is LaTeX and/or PDF.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately these are mostly just used as
latex previews in the org buffer. I'm going to try to improve support
for this when I get the time since I use this capability extensively. If
you have any thoughts/suggestions on best ways to improve this I'd be
happy to hear them.