org-custom-id-goto?

From: Matt Price
Subject: org-custom-id-goto?
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 10:26:33 -0500

Is there a quasi-equivalent of ~org-id-goto~  or ~org-babel-goto-named-src-block~ which will jump to a header in the current buffer? I' like to be able to quickly navigate to a buffer by name; usually I give custom_id properties to headers that I am likely to link to, so using that property would make sense. I'd also be happy with  a helm interface to the actual headline text....

Just want ot check if I'm missing something that already exists before trying to code my own!