Agenda initial state

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Agenda initial state
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 14:36:34 +0100

Hi all

I would like to ask for some help with the setup of
~org-agenda-start-with-log-mode~ and
~org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode~.

With the minimal setup below I can see the effect of
~org-agenda-clockreport-parameter-plist~ but when I open the agenda
with ~x~ the log and clockreport are not enabled initially, only after
typing ~l~ and ~R~. I tried several web searches and Worg to find an
answer but failed. Org mode version is a recent master.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (setq
   org-agenda-custom-commands
   '(("x" "Log and report of clocking"
      ((agenda
        "" ((org-agenda-files '("~/d/clock.org"))
            (org-agenda-start-with-log-mode t)
            (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)
            (org-agenda-clockreport-parameter-plist
             '(:hidefiles t :maxlevel 3 :narrow 25))))))))
#+end_src

Michael