Re: mobile org

From: flow
Subject: Re: mobile org
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:03:33 +0100

Hi

I use Orgzly with Nextcloud through webdav and it works pretty good.

Best!

El dom, 17-11-2019 a las 18:14 -0800, Alex Roper escribió:
I meant the standard one in termux, so this probably won't work for you
then.

One other thought, if your only concern with orgzly is Dropbox, you
might consider an open source alternative such as Syncthing. I used to
use that on my computers and phone to sync my org before moving to
termux. By default it does use some sort of cloud locator service for
NAT hole punching etc, but I believe you can turn that off.

In general, though I do wish there were more options in this space.

Alex