calc embedded mode and org tables

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: calc embedded mode and org tables
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 16:54:46 +0000

Hello all,

I use calc embedded mode for many simple calculations.  I have the need
to refer to some previously calculated values using calc in an org
table.  So, for instance, if I have the embedded formula

x := 3 + ln(10) => 5.303

in my org buffer, is there some way to access the value of x in an org
table?  I've tried a formula with '(calc-eval "x") but that did not work.

Thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-552-g8c5a78